- “I’m feeling triggered.” (in a feminist aspect). No, you’re not. You’re pissed off because something happened that you don’t like. You’re causing people like me, who feel triggered to cut, into getting laughed at if we don’t provide context because we’re mistaken for SJWs.
- “___ porn” (food porn, poems porn, etc). Stop making porn a casual thing. Porn is sexual. Food is not. Unless you’re using it in a sexual way (I’ll leave that to your imagination), it’s not. And when people refer to food porn, they’re referring to stuff that looks really delicious to eat, not sexually titillating.
- “I literally died of laughter.” Saying literally before anything that doesn’t actually happen is stupid. Saying “I literally started crying” is a lot better than the above sentence (assuming you did actually cry).
- “You’re retarded.” This is frowned upon anyway for insulting the person it’s directed at, but what about people who are actually mentally retarded? It’s an insult to casualize what they go through.
- “I hate ___!” I doubt you really HATE it. Hate is an extremely strong word. Strongly dislike is better. Hate is more like when you wish horrible things on it. You don’t hate your parents if you’re just upset that they grounded you. You hate them when you wish they would die or think about killing them yourself.
I’m sure there’s more and if you can think of any, leave them in the comments. Thanks for reading.